Plan Your Visit
• Directions - Located 10 blocks east of US Hwy 183, between the avenues of St. Lawrence and St. Louis, 414 Smith St. In the heart of the Texas History Museum District.
• Hours - Tuesday through Saturday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sunday 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
• Groups - Book a group tour or book a filed trip. Contact Marlaina Haberman, Museum Director, (830) 672-6350.
• Museum Store - Operated by the Museum Board, all proceeds support museum exhibits.
• Admission - Admission is free of charge. A contribution box is located in the north wing of the museum.
• Other points of interest -
The Old Jail Museum and Chamber of Commerce - www.gonzalestexas.com
Pioneer Village Living History Center - www.thepioneervillage.com
JB Wells House